FINANCE MANAGER ROLE
This is a position within an established Family Office, based in Central London. The CEO is now looking for a knowledgeable, confident, pragmatic Financial Manager, who will be repoting indirectly to him and directly to the Financial Director. You will be a paramount part of the business.
The team is small (about 16 people), friendly and family like.
Responsibilities will include:
- Management of financial department work and processes, including manuals
- Maintenance of accounting and reporting system in English and Russian languages
- Organisation of system supply, installation and support
- Maintenance of accounting reporting procedures for FO companies under IFRS worldwide
- Maintenance of the company’s financial reporting procedures
- Maintenance of the company’s payroll, VAT registration and reporting, tax submissions and filings
- Interaction with auditors and tax/financial/legal advisors
- Support for HR functions
- Support for compliance requirements of the company, including internal, statutory and regulatory
- Financial control and cost management
- Financial planning and budgeting for the company and for group of companies overall
- Financial management and statutory reporting for FO companies and liaising with FO Russian operation
- Any other duties customary for the position of a Finance Manager
Russian language skills is must to have.
Please send CV if you are interested ASAP as the interview process has already started.