FINANCE DIRECTOR JOB DESCRIPTION
This is a position within an established Family Office, based in Central London. The CEO, whom this role is to be reporting to, is now looking for a knowledgeable, confident, pragmatic Financial Director who will be a paramount part of this business.
The team is small (about 15 people), friendly and family like.
Responsibilities will include:
- Direct and prepare long term strategies of economic and financial instruments and oversees its realisation;
- Responsible for company’s budgetary and related information, funding programmes, auditing and accounting systems;
- Maintenance of the FO financial reporting procedures;
- Development robust forecasting systems and models, in association with financial planning required in the interest of the current projects;
- Leading and management of finance department employees in the production of high quality financial planning, management and accounting activities;
- Planning and arrangement of the audit of the FO group companies, interaction with auditors and tax/financial/legal advisors;
- Maintaining appropriate systems of financial control and cost management of current projects;
- Attending key meetings with top management and clients to lead discussions on the financial performance of FO companies and liaising with FO Russian operation team;
- Any other responsibilities customary for the role of a Finance Director.
Knowledge of the Russian culture is essential, Russian language skill is of strong advantage.
Please send CV if you are interested ASAP as the interview process has already started.