Job Description: Sales Careers Online
Title: Sales Manager EMEA
Department: Sales Division - London
Reports to: Regional Sales Manager
Responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through close in the region. Learns new markets and generates leads, Develops and implements presentations and Marketing Material for sales processes. Works within the company for the achievement of lead generation and opportunities in-line with company vision and values.
- Demonstrates selling skills and product knowledge in the company’s product lines and give effective presentation.
- Develops Sales plans, which details activities to follow during the fiscal year, which will focus the Sales quota.
- Complete understanding of pricing and proposal models.
- Demonstrates the ability to carry on a business conversation with business owners and decision makers.
- Maximizes all opportunities in the process of closing a sale
- Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients of the various solutions the company offers to their business issues.
- Develops a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face cold calling on business owners, direct mail, email, and networking.
- Assists in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed.
- Creates and conducts effective proposal presentations and RFP responses that identify prospects business problems,
- Responsible for sourcing and developing client relationships and referrals.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Participates and contributes to the development of educational programs offered to clients, prospects and company employees.
Relationships and Roles:
- Maintain contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of Client Satisfaction.
- Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
- 2-5 years of experience in sales in financial markets or other similar software industry.
- Experience with enterprise software solutions and large, complex organizations.
- Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals.
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas.