My client is the leading provider of analytics, assurance and optimisation solutions to over 300 communication service providers.
They are looking for a senior developer, who has experience of being a C# developer. Who will provide a range of experience and sound advice to a project and a team. The successful candidate will also possess strong programming and technical skills. As well as being capable of proactively working on a project without requiring supervision.
The successful candidate will need:-
- Capable of capturing and presenting HL architecture design, detailed requirements and be comfortable with transitioning them into User stories
- Strong familiarity with Agile design principals and will have worked with at least one Agile SDLC
- Capable of following Test Driven Design and/or Behaviour Driven Design and working with a larger team of Product and QA specialists
- Comfortable with working with multi-site teams that span multiple time zones
- Strong C# 5 and .Net 4.5 minimum
- Worked with RESTful and SOAP based APIs either derived from WCF and ASP.NET frameworks
- Applying Domain Driven Design (DDD) concepts and Object Oriented data modelling
- Working with Commerical and Open-Source .NET frameworks e.g. MSEL, Log4Net, Unity, MSTest