Our client is one of the pioneers of big data analytics technologies with a Telecoms Service Provider context. The client is US headquartered and around 250 people but growing at a fast rate after it's acquisition by a major European multinational.
The client is looking for candidates who can articulate analytics use cases that my Client's platform supports. The ideal person would be someone who can drive business case value propositions that deliver real value and bottom line impact and take these through to POC stage (so presales through to post sales architecture).
Our client is looking for someone that understand Telecommunications networking technologies and also has a grasp of analytics technologies in those areas.
- Knowledge of Telco Network Engineering across GSM, 3G, LTE etc ideally with broad knowledge across RAN and Core Networks (OSS / BSS / VAS / IMS / DPI Volte etc)
- Exposure to big data an analytics technologies / platforms such as Hadoop and spark.
- Ability to be able to architect solutions in a presales capacity to show a strong ROI using use cases
- Strong communication skills to be able to convince senior level professionals with the client environments.
- Previous experience responding to RFI / RFP and presenting the solutions.
- The role will involve extensive travelling around the region.
- The person will work closely with the sales reps in the region and well as the product team to filter customer requirements back)