MBR Partners are looking to grow their team based at their London HQ in Baker Street Central London.
We cover most areas of talent acquisition - contingency, retained, exclusive and partner resourcing models and work with our clients globally (most roles are around £80 - £130K base + variable).
We are looking for someone that is 100% focused on obtaining new logo clients - ie exchanging T&C's with new clients and then working with our delivery teams to take over the day to day account management of the account and resourcing of candidates.
MBR Partners works across Telecommunications, Tech, Fintech, Cyber Security and Blockchain - unusually recruiting VP level, sales, presales, marketing, product and technical resources. This role would not require experience of these areas but someone who is quick to learn and a strong communicator in face to face meetings / calls / emails.
The role will involve:
- Executing MBR Partners digital marketing plan related to key industry events both in the UK and internationally (to generate meetings).
- Setting meeting with potential clients and meeting them to discuss requirements (generally at shows events).
- Working with MBR Partners management team to agree new client contract terms.
- Regular follow up with leads generated from digital marketing campaigns and meeting.
- Work with the delivery / account management teams to ensure customer satisfaction with candidate quality.
- International travel
The ideal candidate will have:
- Gravitas and confidence speaking to senior people with MBR Partners target client base
- A sales background (not necessarily in recruitment)
- Good organisational skills to keep on top of follow ups / meeting agendas
- 1st class communication skills in English
- The ability to self-learn so that the person can talk at a high level about relevant industry topics / key companies / people.
- Generally good IT skills
- A natural ability to network (it will involve networking events some evenings).
This role does not involve searching for candidates - it is 100% focused on generating new logo T&C's.