If you are you an experienced manager with a passion for supporting engineers and nurturing their career growth, then come join the team at Marfeel!
Who we are:
Marfeel is a publishing platform that revolutionizes the way publishers create, optimize and monetize mobile websites. Over 850 publishers, including USAToday, Euronews, and El Confidencial use Marfeel to serve a billion mobile sessions, every month.
We take a Technology-First approach and have a commitment to developing new tools for digital publishers to reach their audience. Our innovative technology, including PWAs, SEO and engagement tools, monetization and experimentation makes us proud of what we can offer to our clients: faster speeds, greater performance, and worldwide distribution.
Our team now has more than 170 members, made up of over 30 different nationalities. With headquarters in Barcelona and offices in New York and Bogotá, our people and our diversity are the reason behind our world-class product, and we’re still growing.
This is you:
- You are a master at building, leading, and managing a cross-functional all-star engineering team
- You can set up and promote best practices cross-teams in your sleep
- You know by heart how to improve communication and align on strategy, goals, priorities, roadmap, etc. in a fast-paced environment
- You have experience analyzing and understanding the impact of proposed engineering projects and can prove it while giving visibility of projects cross-teams from conception to the launch
- You are the responsible for the overall planning, execution, and success of complex technical projects and you can’t wait to start!
- You help enforce and continuously improve our software engineering practices, processes, and tools
- Your presence improves engineering quality and efficiency (e.g. improve workflow, code review, etc.) in order to scale the great engineering culture within Marfeel
- You are an enabler, you understand that you're not an individual contributor in terms of code
- You are an adept hiring manager: you assess needs and skill gaps, write job descriptions, interviews, support recruitment process, assess compensation etc.
- You enjoy training & mentoring: identifying key training needs for teams, coordinating with HR, collecting feedback etc. and you exceed expectations
- You feel the need to empower, mentor and challenge the team members to improve their craft, deliver high quality products, and develop themselves
- Without fail you regularly schedule standard 1-to-1s “quality time” with engineers/team members
- You know the importance of promoting the mentoring program inside a project
- World class project management experience, within the SaaS or tech industry
- Extensive experience managing several high performing, self-directed tech teams simultaneously
- Solid background in Programming (any language!)
- You are an international team player
- High English level
This will be you as part of the Marfeel team:
- Open-space, light-filled and eco-conscious office with large sunny terrace
- Unlimited refreshments including coffee, tea & soft drinks
- Subsidized healthy & tasty lunch delivered to the office & free fresh fruit
- Ping-pong, video games, table football and other games for down-time
- Free language and yoga classes at the office
- Subsidized monthly plan to a huge network of health & wellness centres (Andjoy)
- Transport, restaurant & kindergarten tickets
- Subsidized health insurance for you and your partner/family
- Flexible working hours and early finish on Fridays
- Loyalty sabbatical and vacation days
- Access to training platforms, courses & materials
- Referral bonus for talent brought to us by you