You will be responsible for ensuring timely and accurate tax compliance, carrying out multi-jurisdictional tax accounting, and providing tax input into key business transactions.
- Managing, in conjunction with other members of the Group Tax Team, the tax provision calculation for audit on both a consolidated and single entity basis, liaising with the Financial Reporting team; key contact with external auditors.
- Managing, in conjunction with other members of the Group Tax Team, multi-jurisdictional tax compliance obligations (direct taxes, indirect taxes, other); key contact with external advisers.
- Assist the Legal Team in Tax matters relating to the lease, purchase and/or sale of aircraft/assets, including documentation review.
- Work closely with the Investment & Strategy, Sales, and Trading departments in providing tax input into Approval Memos for sales or leases.
- Key contact responsible for the timely response to all miscellaneous customers (lessee, lenders, etc.) and tax advisers’ queries.
- Qualified Accountant with 3 + years PQE (preferably currently working at manager level)
- Qualified ITI with minimum 3 years PQE
- Prior in-house/industry tax role/experience an advantage
- Financial services/aircraft leasing experience desirable
- Strong technical tax compliance and advisory skills essential