Exciting opportunity for a Shipping Sales professional to contribute to the growth and development of the company’s Shipping Finance division in Hamburg.
A candidate with broad Shipping Finance experience, either from a broker or an Investment Bank, and fluency in English is preferred.
- The Regional Sales Manager will aim to grow the current client base through active engagement with current and prospective clients such as ship owners, senior management of large shipping companies and financial institutions etc.
- Develop new business by researching and analyzing European shipping markets, learn about the existing and potential clients’ financing / refinancing needs by periodically visiting and interviewing them;
- Have or develop close relationships with the most influential European brokers and find opportunities to work with them to access potential clients;
- Attend the shipping conferences and promote the company’s business and products, enlarging the employer company’s market influence.
Ideally you will have some or all of below
- 3+ years sales experience in Banking and/or Shipping industry.
- Possess broad knowledge of the shipping business and financial services sector.
- You are a reliable partner across all hierarchical levels and build strong connections across different cultures and geographies
- Through your positive and solution-oriented attitude you convince people of your ideas and find a compromise for almost every situation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – excellent customer relationship management
- High level of self-motivation and initiative