VP Trading - Origination and execution position with accountability for the management of customer relationships and all stages of deal execution.
Major part of the trading team and will include activity on both the acquisition and disposition of commercial aircraft by the Company.
Your Core Responsibilities will be
- Manage relationship accounts in multiple jurisdictions in connection with Company’s overall trading strategy
- Originate, negotiate and conclude aircraft acquisition and sale transactions with lessor and investor counterparts
- Lead cross department teams during negotiation stages of Letters of Intent (LOIs) with counterparties
- Collaborate on commercial or technical issues resulting from due diligence process with Capital Markets, Legal and Technical departments as necessary
You'll need to have
- Demonstrated experience in commercial functions in aviation finance or leasing at an airline, specific trading experience of Boeing and Airbus aircraft is a plus
- Eligible to work in the USA
- Ability to travel at short notice.