What you'll be doing
- Manage the Company's portfolio technical data through best-in-class systems and processes.
- Work with internal and external parties to streamline technical data workflows and improve data accessibility across functional teams.
- Continuously develop data storage, analysis and visualization methods to support the management of assets and the sale and acquisition process.
- Participate on investment team, supporting the strategy of the Aviation business leadership.
- Liaise between internal teams, and external advisors and partners.
AerData CMS Responsibilities:
- Manage asset configuration (coordinate with external support providers for new asset population, perform data audits, maintain current / accurate specs of all
aircraft and engines).
- Work with the technical staff to manage MR claims through the review and approval process.
- Work with IT and external parties as required to improve on CMS data visibility and accessibility for management reports, analytics and other uses.
Aviation Technical Records Responsibilities
- Manage aircraft and engine records during the life cycle from new asset acquisitions, mid-term updates, EOL updates, and trading counterparty access.
- Perform regular maintenance fly forward reports in coordination with wider technical, underwriting and finance teams.
- Support technical team with diligence on reconfiguration costs, underwriting information, MR tables/database, vendor coordination and other ad hoc support.
- Support technical team with annual maintenance reserve escalations, adjustments and reconciliations
- Manage schedule for aircraft audits
- Track fleet-wide issues applicable to the Castlelake aircraft portfolio
- Support review of monthly ABS reports (technical invoices, MR events)
- Support remarketing/trading teams with aircraft and engine specifications.
- Support development of internal forecasting tools and systems
- Support development of reports in Power BI
- Produce scheduled datasets for fleet appraisals
- Ad hoc requests of a technical nature
It would be nice if you had
- Knowledgeable user of AerData CMS
- Familiarity with digital records management systems desirable
- Highly competent user of Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with Power BI or other data analytics tools would be an advantage
You will need to have
- 3+ years of experience in an aircraft lessor technical department OR aircraft technical management consultancy OR an airline technical department OR Contracts Management OR Technical Records
- Functional understanding of aircraft technical records and maintenance practices
- Eligible to work in the US