Participate as a key member of the Aviation team focused on supporting investments decisions and the operational, financial and servicing needs of the strategy.
- Build and maintain complex financial models that are utilized daily to support key investment and portfolio management decisions
- Update and review models on a regular basis utilizing information gathered from multiple internal and external sources
- Coach and support team members within the team with model maintenance, model creation, and forecasting
- Responsible for the creation of new debt facility models of varying complexity ranging from amortizing loan facilities, revolving warehouse facilities and pooled asset financing transactions such as asset-backed securitizations
- Undergraduate degree in Finance or related major is required; MBA or CFA is a plus
- 5 - 10 years of Finance or related experience; including investment banking, consulting, or transaction advisory services
- Extensive modeling experience, including expertise in advanced Excel functions and creating financial models