The position will have day to day responsibility managing the contracts administration and compliance function relating to the Company’s aircraft operating lease activities including rents, maintenance reserves, overdue interest calculations, collections, security deposits, insurance renewals and letters of credit management. The position will liaise with senior professionals and all departments as well as airlines, aircraft owners and aviation authorities. Training will be provided in the above job duties.
- Share responsibility for the management of Leasepoint, the Company’s aircraft management system.
- Work closely with contract administrators, financial analysts, marketers, transaction attorneys, paralegals, technical managers and accounting.
- Monitor delinquent lessees and manage the collection of outstanding amounts.
- Responsible for the timely renewal of insurance and letters of credit.
- Management of maintenance reserves including annual escalation of rates, monthly calculations, reconciliation of maintenance reserves and claim reimbursements.
- Administer floating rent adjustments, billing and invoicing of rentals, maintenance reserves, overdue interests and security deposits and other invoicing requests.
- Work on special projects as requested.
The ideal candidate will have 2 years Contracts Management experience in Aircraft Leasing.
For a more detailed job spec and discussion please apply.