This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Professional to join a top International Aircraft Leasing company who continues to grow.
The role will report in to the Head of HR.
Broadly speaking this person will take responsibility for ensuring an outstanding employee experience through all stages of the life cycle in their International offices.
This will include responsibility for all operations activities including global compensation and benefits.
Lead HR Operations team to ensure best in class employee process and experience across full employee life cycle including:
• Recruitment administration
• Compensation and benefits
• HR Systems
• Performance management
This person will also be responsible for the effective negotiation and management of benefit providers with focus on running:
- Irish payroll, pension and healthcare
- Singapore payroll, pension and healthcare
- Oversight of US payroll, 401k and healthcare
- Irish Pension Trustee responsibilities including Trustee meeting oversight, administration and communications to ensure compliance with Irish Pensions Act
- Responsible for participation in and compilation of compensation surveys
- Prepare and manage the HR Budget on an annual basis, work with Finance on reporting and revision through the year as required
For a more detailed job spec and discussion please get in touch.