Reporting to the VP of Accounting, the Billing & Collections Manager is primarily responsible for the billing of rent and maintenance reserve invoices as well as the collection of receivables. The position will liaise internally with senior professionals and other departments and externally with airlines.
What you'll be doing
- Administer billing and invoicing of rentals, maintenance reserves, floating rent adjustments, overdue interests and security deposits and other invoicing requests.
- Monitor delinquent lessees and manage the collection of outstanding amounts.
- Management of maintenance reserves including annual escalation of rates, monthly calculations, reconciliation of maintenance reserves and claim reimbursements.
- Ongoing management of lease amendments impacting on rental or maintenance and End of Lease reconciliations
- Resolution of Customer queries to include detailed reconciliations
- Work on special projects as requested
What you'll need
- Bachelor’s degree and/or Master‘s degree in finance, accounting, economics, or equivalent
- Professional qualification such as ACA, ACCA, CIMA a plus
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role within the aviation industry
- Experience with accounting systems and AerData a plus