Contracts Manager | Aircraft Leasing | Miami
- Work as part of the Legal and Contracts team in connection with aircraft acquisitions, fleet management, lease returns, redeployments and sales
- Participate in the deal team process and co-ordinate the negotiating and resolving of any documentary, funding and other closing matters
- Work directly with both in-house attorney and outside counsel on all documentary aspects of transactions.
- Become a key contact for deal counterparties, law firms, and airlines on transaction closing matters for aircraft acquisitions, lease and sale transactions
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in aviation financing, ideally in a Contracts Manager or similar type role
- Minimum 2.1 in legal, technical or business degree and masters preferable
- Proven project management skills with an ability to delegate, prioritise and resolve issues