My Client is looking to recruit an experienced accountancy professional, The position would be responsible for managing a portfolio of aviation clients, with a focus on active warehousing and secularization (ABS). The person will be bringing a high level of technical competence coupled with excellent interpersonal and client service skills to the role.
A core aspect of the role would involve the review and interpretation of aviation related transactional documentation in connection with the financing, acquisition and leasing of portfolios of aircraft, to complete the required deliverables in accordance with such operative documents.
Duties and responsibilities
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and year-end financial reporting, including the preparation of single entity and consolidated financial statements (to include account analyses) in accordance with IFRS (or other applicable accounting standards) within prescribed deadlines;
- Co-ordination and completion of the annual audit process, ensuring all reporting deadlines are met as
- Maintaining excellent working relationships with clients, investors, rating agencies, legal counsels and others as appropriate
- Proactively manage deals by understanding clients’ needs and deal documents
Job specific requirements
- Qualified accountant (ACCA /ACA /CIMA)
- 3+ years post qualified experience, preferably in the corporate services industry or accounting practice
- Aviation leasing and structured finance experience