My Client is looking to recruit an experienced accountancy professional, with people management skills , who will bring a high level of technical accountancy competency coupled with excellent interpersonal and client service skills to the role.
A core aspect of the role would involve the review and interpretation of aviation related transactional documentation in connection with the financing, acquisition and leasing of portfolios of aircraft, to complete the required deliverables in accordance with such operative documents.
Duties and responsibilities
- Overall transaction and client relationship management including oversight, supervision and responsibility for the client management team involved;
- Managing and leading a team of 5-10 people;
- Maintaining excellent working relationships with clients, investors, rating agencies, legal counsels and others as appropriate
- Proactively manage deals by understanding clients’ needs and deal documents
Job specific requirements
- Qualified accountant (ACCA /ACA /CIMA)
- At least 6 years post qualified experience, preferably in the corporate services industry or accounting practice
- Aviation leasing and structured finance experience
- Direct people management experience
- Strong time management skills with a proven ability to multi-task and meet deadlines