Duties and responsibilities
- Main contact for internal and external stakeholders for client portfolio on a daily basis
- Responsibility for overseeing and managing all relevant aspects in relation to each transaction including but not limited to the related documentation and administration tasks arising from same
- Ensures that reporting deadlines are met and any ad-hoc client requests are dealt with in a prompt manner
- Commercial review of transaction agreements, to obtain an in depth understanding of all aspects of the transaction and to determine appropriate accounting for same
Financial accounting duties for client including:
- Ownership of the trial balance with responsibility for ensuring all accounts are reconciled and open items cleared within agreed timelines
- Preparation and posting of accounting journals to reflect all accruals, prepayments, and other financial transactions in line with deadlines
- Preparation of management accounts
- Preparation of consolidated and/or entity statutory financial statements (end-to-end including active involvement in audit preparation and delivery and liaising directly with auditors and other advisors as required)
Job specific requirements
- Qualified accountant (ACCA /ACA / CIMA) 0 - 3 years PQE
- Experience preferably in the corporate services industry or accounting practice.
- Financial services experience will be a significant advantage, ideally in aircraft leasing.
- Direct people management experience preferable