Karma Search has partnered with an Autonomous Vehicle and AI startup based in Menlo Park, CA that is looking to hire a Head of IT/Engineering. The company was formed in 2016 and has raised $10M in funding. All roles are full-time providing salary, health insurance, 401k, and more.
This person should be proficient in hands-on coding with both Python and C++. This will be a 50% management and 50% hands-on coding role.
The company consists of almost 15 employees who come from companies like Google and schools including Harvard, Stanford, MIT, and more. Their software has already been utilized by more than half of the top automobile companies across the world and is growing rapidly.
- Handle the security, cost optimizations, management, and infrastructure of the company's operations
- Manage vendor relationship with contractors and internal IT with employees
- Research new tools for the company and internal processes
- Take charge in audits and regulatory compliance
- Collaborate across a team of Software Engineers, AV Engineers, Systems Engineers, and DevOps Engineers
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field OR 5+ years of managing IT teams
- Proficient in Python and C++ coding
- Very experienced working with cloud infrastructure as well as networking and security
- Background in Linux, Windows, and MacOS
- Strong scripting skills, preferably Python
- Previous experience working at an AV startup will stand out
- Must be open to wearing many hats in a traditional startup environment, helping out wherever is needed, and bringing passion of the AV world to the team
- Competitive Salary
- Free Meals
- Monthly Stipend for Gym
- Company Retreat
- Cutting-edge Equipment
- Relocation Assistance