Client: Food Tech Company
Location: Austin, TX (North Burnet)
Type: Direct Hire - Salary & Benefits & Monthly Stipend for Company's Product
Our client is a Food & Wellness startup in Austin that is looking to hire a Sr. Frontend (React) Engineer for a full-time role. The company been around since 2010 when they received over $150M in funding.
They are HQ'd in Austin with locations in four cities and are expanding across the US. There are 550 employees nationwide and 70 employees in their Austin office. The Engineering team is split between Frontend/Mobile & Backend Engineers. The Frontend/Mobile team has 5 people reporting to the Lead Mobile Engineer, and the Backend team has 3 employees reporting the the Lead Backend Engineer. There is then a CTO who leads over the entire Engineering/DevOps/Product/Design realm. This person will help the Backend Engineering team to create and launch a new solution for their enterprise side of the business.
About the Role:
- Looking for someone with 5+ years of experience Frontend/React
- Be comfortable with unit tests
- Prefer those with B2C experience
- 30 minute informational phone call with HR
- Phone call with Lead Engineer
- Code Challenge
- Each employee receives $370/mo off food offerings
- Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision
- Fun perks including happy hours, company events, hackathons, and more