Interdependence is the most effective, innovative and optimized public relations, communication and integrated marketing solutions firm, powered by proprietary technology, for brands, CMOs, founders and entrepreneurs to enhance the quality of their businesses and their lives. We have nearly 100 full-time team members across the country and are rapidly growing. Interdependence was named a "Top PR Agency to Look Out For in 2022" by the International Business Times.
At Interdependence, we have an unwavering commitment to fostering a collaborative and performance-driven work environment. Employees are encouraged to innovate and share ideas openly, and are provided with ample opportunities for professional growth. Our focus on work-life balance ensures a healthy and fulfilling lifestyle, while our dedication to delivering exceptional results for clients across various industries – including consumer brands, travel, entertainment, tech, B2B, healthcare and professional services – instills a sense of pride and accomplishment in every team member. With a dynamic and inclusive culture that values diversity and fosters creativity, Interdependence stands as a beacon of excellence.
Interdependence Public Relations is seeking to hire an Account Supervisor to support the agency’s top clients. The ideal candidate is someone who has deep expertise in technology including media relations and is willing to roll up their sleeves to work on other verticals, if needed. This is an opportunity to take on a role as a strategic advisor and a partner to clients, deliver executive-level PR strategies, uncover compelling narratives and help teams across the agency secure top-tier press. In this position you’ll work alongside senior leaders across the organization to manage accounts, projects, budgets and teams both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
• Communicates big picture logistics and tactics to team
• Deﬁnes and adjusts strategies appropriately
• Provides direct counsel and is seen as an expert plus a valuable partner by the client
• Pitches clients to the healthcare media
• Writes comprehensive client and new business plans, requiring minimal edits from senior leaders
• Takes an active role in developing new business for practice area or participating in presentations
• Writes and edits client materials
• Able to lead client meetings and presentations independently
• Builds framework to track and measure client results
• Works alongside Vice President to monitor account proﬁtability, track hours, etc.
• Facilitates professional development opportunities for the agency (i.e. lunch and learns, etc.)
• Provides fundamental management and mentorship to Senior Account Executives and Account Executives
• Actively builds ﬁrm visibility through networking opportunities and new marketing initiatives
• Demonstrates expertise in tech and/or finance
• Seeks new development opportunities to refine skills and industry expertise
Qualifications & Skills:
• Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) or Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree in related ﬁeld required
• Requires 6+ years of PR experience (3+ within healthcare) preferably with agency vs. in-house
• Thinks strategically
• Demonstrates exemplary follow-through and execution skills
• Embraces new methodologies, with an entrepreneurial spirit
• Excellent communication, organizational, writing and presentation skills
• Previously managed accounts/budgets and supervised at least 2 team members
• Competitive benefits package—including medical/dental/vision support, vacation/sick time/paid time off for important holidays, 401(k), Work Out Wednesdays, flexible working arrangements (i.e. working from home), Summer Fridays