Product: Get Me A Shop (getmeashop.com)
● Identify market opportunities and define product vision and strategy
● Understanding customer needs and consumer behavior through research, customer feedback analysis, clickstream analysis, and direct interactions with customers.
● Analyzing product metrics regularly and use the learning for product innovations and improvements
● Innovating and delivering products that differentiate us from the competition. Think analytically about workflows and the impact of product features on conversion. ● Creating product specifications documents and conducting product specification reviews with key stakeholders
● Gather insights into customer behavior and roll them into product features and improvements.
● Run user focus groups and user feedback sessions during planning process.
● Execute against the product roadmap
● Partner with Technology Lead to have clear project goals, deliverables and timelines
● Communicate product and business requirements by documenting high-level requirements and user stories
● Coding experience is not mandatory. However, you should be able to speak to technical professionals about platform capabilities and possible trade-offs to product requirements
● Collaborate with the UI/ UX team to produce clear wireframes, workflows and visual designs ready for handoff to development and QA team
● Hire & get work done via Freelancers for design related work, as per the requirements of the product roadmap
Analysis & Reporting
● Quantitatively analyses new features to drive new product directions/ features
● Produce weekly and monthly reports to demonstrate project status, product success
● Engineering graduate/ post graduate from a leading university
● 3+ years experience in iterative software delivery methodologies – Agile, SCRUM, etc. ● Strong leadership and management skills
● Solid product management experience with a track record of creating innovative products ● Candidates with past startup experience would be preferred