Instamojo is powering more than 1 million MSMEs into the digital space. It enables them in every aspect of the journey from Start, to Manage, and Grow their business.At Instamojo, there is an opportunity that arises with every idea, and we work hard to stay at the top of our game.Our culture code comprises of below actions -
• Indicative prerequisites: 4+ years of industry experience in software engineering building consumer internet space, payment processing, e-commerce and/or enterprise SAAS products. Undergraduate (or higher) degree in computer science/engineering.
• You have an excellent grasp over theoretical and applied computer science.
• You have excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
• You can take responsibility of large sized projects.
• You can take full responsibility of one or more core modules and/or technical verticals / libraries / frameworks / components. This will include design and architecture, evaluating and deciding which framework/language/data store/tools to us, preparing roadmaps and timely delivery. You should be able to identify systemic issues, performance bottlenecks and design/architect improvements.
• You understand the business impact of your decisions.
• You will review code and ensure that implementations are testable, performant, scalable, documented and secure.
• You will work closely with product, design, revenue, platform and growth teams.
What you should have
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, or 4+ years relevant work experience.
• Good hold on data structures and algorithms.
• Strong object-oriented design skills, and an uncanny ability to design intuitive modules and class-level interfaces.