Bangalore, Full time
Experience: 3 - 6 years
What You Will Do
- Take responsibility of large sized projects.
- You will take full responsibility of one or more core modules and/or technical verticals / libraries / frameworks / components. This will include design and architecture, evaluating and deciding which framework/language/data store/tools to us, preparing roadmaps and timely delivery. You should be able to identify systemic issues, performance bottlenecks and design/architect improvements.
- Understand the business impact of your decisions.
- Review code and ensure that implementations are testable, performant, scalable, documented and secure.
- Work closely with product, design, revenue, platform and growth teams.
What you should have
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field and 3+ years relevant work experience.
- Good hold on data structures and algorithms.
- Strong object-oriented design skills, and an uncanny ability to design intuitive modules and class-level interfaces.
- Must have excellent problem solving and analytical skills.