Digital Marketing Manager - Paid Channels
Bangalore, Full time
What you will do:
- Manage campaigns on Google Ads, Bing, FB, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social & search platforms across a variety of product segments.
- Regular monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score, cost tweaks and other important account-level metrics.
- Provide creative & growth hack recommendations (keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search) and execute, to drive conversions in a progressive & cost-effective manner.
- Monitor & maintain updates of changes done on account.
- Experiment with creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Track web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance business goals.
- Work closely with the marketing & other teams to meet business goals.
What you should have:
- 5-7 yr experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search Marketing.
- Expert in Google Paid suite (Google Ads, Bing PPC, Google DoubleClick, Google Merchant Center & Shopping Ads, Social PPC (FB, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram & others).
- Ability to understand and analyse key ROI drivers for business, positive & negative movers and act upon the same.
- Experience with managing large accounts & of various industries.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Attention to detail and ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere Self-driven & motivated to deliver results