Lead Generation Specialist
Bangalore, Full time
Experience: 3-5 years
What you will do:
- Own & drive the entire lead generation & nurturing channel through email marketing and other channels.
- Actively engage in lead management and communication to qualify them and make them sales ready.
- Understanding product segments, audiences and offerings to build and integrate to various drip email marketing strategies.
- Actively research online to identify & build the target customer profile.
- Build & maintain lead database on CRM(s) and update as per the most recent communication and lead stage.
- Maintaining lead reports to ensure complete visibility of activities, execution and results.
- Tracking daily, weekly and monthly reachability and ensuring achievement of business targets.
- Working closely with the key stakeholders across teams to improve the email marketing processes and generate leads through it.
What you should have:
- 5-6 yr experience with deep understanding about sales and marketing funnels.
- Proven track record of LinkedIn marketing and lead generation.
- Must have demonstrable skills with key email automation tools such as Hunter.io, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Gmass, Mail-merge and others.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be good in MS office/Google Docs suite/Google Analytics for performance reporting, KPI measurement & more.
- Prior knowledge & experience with Fintech AND/OR payment gateways is an added plus.
- Analytical skills to assess and tackle lead responses.
- Attention to detail and ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Self-driven & motivated to deliver results