Bangalore, Full time
Exprience: 3 - 6 years
What you will do:
- Managing the day-to-day operations for the CEO & his office.
- Planning and scheduling meetings, managing CEO’s calendar of appointments.
- Organizing and maintaining important & confidential files and records.
- Preparing and composing correspondence (e-mails/letters).
- Arrange the complex and detailed travel plans (International & Domestic), Itineraries & agendas.
- Assist the CEO in data collation & data analysis.
- Regularly analyse & consolidate various monthly dockets/data to the CEO.
- Interacting with POD Leads.
- Documenting the minutes of meeting discussion of the CEO & POD Leads.
- Should have high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
What you should have:
- Ability to work efficiently and accuracy.
- Excellent organizational planning, prioritization skills & attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with people at C levels and confidentiality.
- Travel & Ticketing