Experience: 10 - 15 years
What you will do:
- Accountability of all revenue and strategic objectives under various function of sales.
- Responsible for team formation, development and functioning for success of every sales team member.
- Ensure precision planning and effective execution of all sales plans, methodologies and
- Ensure self and team remains updated on ever-evolving product, strategies, policies, processes and regulations.
- Ensure to be in top of all KPIs. Feedbacks and updates to feed-in to the organisation leadership so to contribute to strategy.
- Introduce innovation and new engagement methodologies implementing all modern sales
- techniques and tools.
- Work collaboratively across teams - including Engineering, Product and Marketing.
- Ensure updation of all required information for MIS, Reviews and other strategic inputs.
- Manage internal and external relationships; applying analytics, diplomacy, and creativity to
- decision making, negotiations, and conflict resolution.
- Recruit, enable and retain a high performing team with techno-commercial knowledge and skills to acquire merchants under various categories, types and sizes.
What you should have:
- 10-15 years of sales experience, with 2-4 years in a leadership role.
- At least 10 years of experience in payment gateway industry, especially in the enterprise space.
- Possess extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices, and an ability to coach others on them.
- Rockstar track record of continuous growth and performance.
- Relevant network in the industry to be able to open door to relationships and acquiring
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up
- assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams.
- Preferably a post-graduate from a reputed institute as qualifications.
- An aggressive, go-getter attitude with passion and self-drive to achieve and grow