Brand and Alliances Manager
Bangalore, Full time
Experience: 4 - 8 years
What you will do:
- Develop the positioning and messaging strategy for the brand that differentiates the products in the market.
- Plan and implement the go to market strategy for new product launches that drive awareness, engagement and product adoption.
- Partner with Product Management, Design and Customer Enablement teams on building the communication strategy.
- Support the revenue and customer success team in communicating the value proposition and help develop the sales tools that aid the selling process of products.
- Understand the customers, competition and provide inputs to the product team to help develop new features.
- Work along with the marketing team on activities related to driving awareness and demand for the product to meet the growth objectives associated with ongoing product initiatives.
- Creation of educational and other marketing communication materials - including print, video and digital content.
- Design & Implement ATL (TV, Radio) and BTL (on-ground activation, trade channels, ambient media) as per business needs.
- Liaison with and manage the Creative and Media agencies.
- Establish and manage brand collaborations and partnerships.
What you should have:
- 4-8 years of relevant work experience, preferably in an e-commerce or B2B company.
- Proven experience creating marketing plans encompassing strategy, customer research, competitive analysis, product requirements, messaging, etc.
- Should be able to collaborate with cross-functional teams, including executive management, product management, customer success, sales and marketing.
- Should showcase a strong analytical skills and data-driven approach to campaigns.
- Should have experience in handling ATL & BTL campaigns.
- MBA from a Tier-1 institute will be a plus, not mandatory.