Experience: 3 – 8years
What you will do
• Working with designers, product managers to collaboratively own the front-end layer at
• Building responsive and elegant mobile + desktop web UIs.
• Architect, develop and maintain front-end libraries.
• Minimum product dev experience of 3+ years in web/mobile start-ups with expertise in
designing and implementing high performance web applications.
• You're an incessant problem solver and tougher the problem is, more fun you have.
• You've proven experience in the past to showcase the previous point -- either in your past work
experience or during study courses by getting involved in open-source projects (like GSoC etc).
• You love to own end to end responsibility, starting from defining the problem statement (either
yourself or alongside your peers), development (PoC if needed), testing, releasing in staging &
then production environment and finally monitoring.
the need of a framework.
• You don’t shy away from writing HTML and CSS because you love designing a beautiful webpage
with Semantic markup.
• You know what CSS pre/post processors can do for you and can make a fair judgement at
choosing them (or not) e.g SASS/LESS/PostCSS etc.
• You love automating things and can write custom scripts (Grunt/Gulp etc) to automate
• You know the cost of HTTP requests and are always looking for ways to improve the
performance of the product across devices.
• You have experience building a product using a mainstream library or framework (ReactJS
• You keep pace with the ever-changing specs of cutting edge front-end technologies (e.g. Service
• You are a do-er and ensure you see things out on production environments.
• Lastly, you’re expected to know your way around GIT and *nix environments.