Experience : 6-10 years
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Take responsibility of large sized projects involving inter-departmental
- Take full responsibility of one or more core modules and/or technical verticals /libraries / frameworks / components. This will include design and architecture, evaluating and deciding which framework/language/data store/tools to us, preparing roadmaps and timely delivery.
- You should be able to identify systemic issues, performance bottlenecks and design/architect improvements.
- You understand the business impact of your decisions.
- You will drive engineering best practices, recruit other engineers, lead and manage teams, conduct performance reviews and mentor other engineers.
- You will review code and ensure that implementations are testable, performant, scalable,documented and secure.
- You will work closely with product, design, revenue, platform and growth teams.
Good to have
- Experience with working on PCI compliant infrastructure.
Things You Can Do
Here is an indicative list of things you should be able to build at this engineering level:
- Store builder (products with multi-level variants (colour, size, etc.), SKUs, discounts) and shopping cart.
- Payment processing framework capable of supporting multiple payment methods (cards, netbanking, UPI, wallets, etc.) with one or more payment method supported across multiple payment gateways.
- Highly concurrent double entry accounting system.
- Analytics engine.
- Identity and access management system.