Experience: 9 - 13 years
What you will do
- Provide technical leadership to major projects, build and guide a team of engineers.
- Chalk-out and implement the vision, technology roadmap and business goals.
- Ensure that the team optimizes codes while contributing to business goals and product strategies.
- Create clear career paths for team members and ensure their growth by mentoring them.
- Evaluate performances regularly and share and seek feedback.
- Work closely with different teams like engineering, Product Management, Business Development and Operation teams, and enable them by providing scalable and high-quality technology solutions at a rapid pace.
- Architect and design technically robust, flexible and scalable solutions.
- Work with designers, business analysts, and product managers to estimate and plan projects in an agile environment.
What you should have
- 2 years of relevant experience in leading and managing a team.
- Excellent leadership skills to mentor teams.
- A deep understanding of technologies and architecture in a highly scalable system.
- Strong object-oriented design skills, and an uncanny ability to design intuitive modules and class-level interfaces.
- Strong technical competence with a track record of individual technical accomplishments.
- Ability to multi-task and re-prioritize based on changing requirements.
- Own the Product quality and deliver high-quality product.
- Estimate efforts, identify risks, mitigate risk and ensure that project runs on schedule.