Bangalore. Candidates will be responsible for a wide range of duties related to investigating and eliminating
online e-commerce risk. Ideal applicants will have experience in the e-commerce payments space,
previous trust and safety experience, and experience succeeding in a customer-driven workplace.
All candidates will be analytical and capable of succeeding in a fast-paced team environment.
The Risk Investigator position relies on excellent judgment to plan and accomplish goals and has to be a
self-starter. Excellent individual problem-solving and analytical skills are used to authenticate customers
and complex transactions. Nearly all decisions are expected to be made independently with minimal
oversight and a high degree of accuracy.
The Risk Investigator will be required to engage in frequent written and verbal communication with
department management, the Tech Team, and top management. They may also be required to contact
customers by phone and/or email.
Productivity and quality assurance will be evaluated along with the overall contribution to the development
of the department.
• Excellent written and spoken English skills and an ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise,
and accurate written response
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex transactional issues correctly and
clearly to both internal and external customers
Problem Solving Skills
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and make complex investigation decisions with little to no
• Excellent problem-solving skills
Demonstrated ability to analyze problems logically
• Self-disciplined, diligent, proactive, and detail-oriented
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• Effectively prioritizes work time to ensure productivity and fulfills department standards for time spent
• Excellent ability to determine situational needs and provide appropriate solutions
• Demonstrated ability to exceed expectations about performance and individual contribution
• Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to recognize non-obvious patterns
• Demonstrated positive, results-oriented attitude
• Ability to effectively manage time, and individually prioritize multiple tasks of competing priority.
• Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality and data security standards
• Experience with Microsoft Office, including Outlook,Word, and Excel workday (as required )