Senior QA Engineer
- Create automated tests for our product-spanning web & web services.
- Implement and execute tests on web, API testing, and Python unit testing.
- Understand the entire system, flow of code and various integrations.
- Debug source-code and identify system flaws.
- Design and adopt a robust test automation framework for automated tests.
- Design comprehensive End-to-End test plans for software releases.
- Own quality of production code and deliverables.
- Handling technical communications and working with various stakeholders for analysis of issues.
- Establish test methodologies and drive adoption in the team.
- Keep up with changes in technology/testing trends.
- Participate in and actively contribute inputs to design and other technical discussions.
- B. E/B. Tech degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 4+ years of experience in Software Development/SDET roles.
- Strong understanding of testing concepts including manual and automation tests.
- Experience in software development and testing.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must have hands-on experience in Robot framework.
- Experience in API Testing and Automation.
- Experience in performance testing is preferred.
- Acute attention to detail and a results driven approach.
- Prior experience in Product or FinTech or E-commerce based industry is preferred.
- Experience of working in a start-up environment is a plus.