Roles and Responsibilities:
• Take responsibility of large sized projects involving inter-departmental
• Take full responsibility of one or more core modules and/or technical verticals /libraries /
frameworks / components. This will include design and architecture, evaluating and deciding
which framework/language/data store/tools to us, preparing roadmaps and timely delivery.
• You should be able to identify systemic issues, performance bottlenecks and design/architect
• You understand the business impact of your decisions.
• You will drive engineering best practices, recruit other engineers, lead and manage teams,
conduct performance reviews and mentor other engineers.
• You will review code and ensure that implementations are testable, performant,
scalable,documented and secure.
• You will work closely with product, design, revenue, platform and growth teams.
Good to have:
• Experience with working on PCI compliant infrastructure.
Things You Can Do:
Here is an indicative list of things you should be able to build at this engineering level:
• Store builder (products with multi-level variants (colour, size, etc.), SKUs, discounts) and
• Payment processing framework capable of supporting multiple payment methods (cards,
netbanking, UPI, wallets, etc.) with one or more payment method supported across multiple
• Highly concurrent double entry accounting system.
• Analytics engine.
• Identity and access management system.