An international financial services group specializing in online trading and investment is looking for a Crypto Affiliate Manager to join its Marketing team. The Marketing team is a very international group of 10+ nationalities based in Montenegro, Cyprus and Israel. We welcome successful candidates with a proven track record and experience working as an Affiliate or IB manager for at least 2 years.
The hiring team is ready to learn from you, share its knowledge and provide amazing working conditions for your best performance. Apply now!
What Will you Do:
- Recruit new affiliates
- Maintain existing affiliate
- Maintain and monitor affiliate programs and activities.
- Look for new IBs
- Affiliate support
- Search for affiliates/traffic brokers and negotiate with them to cooperate with the company's affiliate program on its condition.
- Coordinate with designer regarding preparing conversion promo materials for Affiliates for specific GEO's (landing pages, teasers, banners).
- Write marketing briefs and work with the creative team to develop assets for campaigns
- Initiate new campaign ideas and bonus offers for affiliates
- Represent the company on international events (exhibitions, meetups, seminars, etc)
- German, Italian or Spanish speaker
Key Skills Required:
- 2 years as an Affiliate manager or 1 year as Affiliate manager +2 years of Sales/Retention in forex/crypto industry
- Fluent English + German, Italian or Spanish language
- Deep understanding of affiliate and partner marketing channels
- Highly organized, strategic and execution-focused with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to operate independently and to meet established deadlines with exceptional attention to detail
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks, handle multiple projects and frequent reporting
- Attention to detail, accountability and pride in the quality of work
- Creative thinker has technological knowledge and deep business understanding (smart creative)
- Ability to collaborate with and influence both internal and external partners
- Ability to travel when needed to conferences and team meetings
- Proficiency working in Microsoft Excel, knowledge of affiliate networks
- Exceptional planning and project management skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, curiosity, positive attitude, drive and collaborative spirit
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, matrixed environment