Our client is seeking a dynamic sales leader adept at building high performing sales teams to enable and support their company’s growth. You’ll be joining a fast moving organization with a unique market opportunity to provide mission critical software and services to the life sciences industry. You’ll be part of an organization who has built the world's largest cloud-based network dedicated to protecting patients, ensuring compliance and growing profits across global life sciences. Their Life Sciences Cloud is their network, platform and community that links people, processes and information everywhere from ingredient to patient.
Healthcare businesses across the globe, including 16 of the top-20 pharmaceutical companies and top US health systems and pharmacies, trust our client to help them manufacture and deliver safe, secure medicines to the patients who need them anywhere in the world. They are dedicated to helping their clients achieve regulatory compliance and shaping the future of global digital drug supply chain with information-sharing networks for the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry.
If you are a high energy, team oriented, proven sales leader with exceptional communication skills and a successful track record of building high performance sales teams and delivering revenue targets, we’d love to hear from you. This role is an integral part of our client’s sales organization. You will manage a sales team of 4-6 people who are responsible for executing the entire sales process from initial outreach through contract negotiations, selling the company’s solutions in the pharmacy/Dispenser market (Health Systems and retail pharmacy chains) across the United States.
You will be required to identify and recruit top talent, develop market execution strategies and plans, coach and develop team members and ensure productivity and performance to quarterly goals.
What you’ll be doing:
· Manage, lead, train and support the Healthcare sales team to achieve quarterly and annual revenue targets
· Identify and recruit exceptional sales talent capable of executing a consultative sales process to achieve new business sales
· Monitor sales metrics and manage team member performance in alignment with expectations including forecast, pipeline, sales process, sales activity
· Maintain a collaborative, team oriented, successful and positive sales culture that is evidenced by low attrition, high employee morale and exceptional individual and team performance
· Work closely with VP of Sales to implement sales programs and ensure alignment with company goals
· Collaborate with marketing and SDR teams to execute campaigns which will drive qualified leads to the sales team
· Be an active leader that contributes to shaping company culture
· Provide coaching and development for all team members to enable their growth and success
We’d love to hear from you:
You must possess the following skills and traits:
· 5+ years sales experience; 3+ years sales management and leadership
· Experience leading teams selling SaaS solutions to health systems/hospitals (ie. ERP, EMR, Inventory management, supply chains systems or similar)
· BA/BS degree required
· Track record of building and leading a positive, successful sales culture
· Proven experience consistently meeting/exceeding sales team revenue goals
· Strategic thinker who can see the big picture strategy and can operationalize the tactics to get there
· Problem solving skills, flexible attitude, resourceful and effective in making decisions
· Ability to forge alliances with other executives across departments
· Previous sales or sales leadership experience in a SaaS and/or Cloud software environment
· Experience in or in-depth knowledge of enterprise software and services
Why you’ll love working here:
Our client offers their employees a comprehensive, best-in-class benefits package. The package includes, medical insurance (HMO and PPO), dental and vision coverage, life insurance, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability. Employees are also eligible for a bonus plan. Employees in the Sales department are offered a competitive commission structure. In addition, all employees are offered stock options at the time of hire.
The company is headquartered in North Reading, MA just off Rte. 93 North at exit 39. You would be expected to be in the office when not traveling to customer sites.