IMPORTANT NOTE: This role is within Harmon Brothers Consulting, which is a division of Harmon Brothers. Harmon Brothers is the video ad agency (that makes the killer videos!), while Harmon Brothers Consulting is a consulting firm under the "HB umbrella". You would be working at Harmon Brothers Consulting, NOT at Harmon Brothers (the video ad agency) If you have a continued interest in the position please proceed...
Harmon Brothers Consulting is seeking extremely talented and experienced Marketing Project Managers that are interested in working with our consulting clients. This role will work with anywhere from 5-10 clients at a time, based on client needs and the individual Project Manager bandwidth.
The role of the Marketing Project Manager is to help our clients facilitate projects through all phases of execution — request, resourcing, reviews, production, and delivery — in alignment with the client’s priorities and business goals. This role serves as a liaison between the client, HBC Consultant, vendors, and other internal HBC team members.
- Coordinate with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Regularly attend consulting, vendor, and other relevant meetings
- Create/use a system for tracking projects and effectively communicating status updates to team members
- Meet with project team members to identify and resolve issues
- Schedule deadlines, communicate with stakeholders and ensure all teams are on track with deliverables
- Conduct in-depth market research on a product or service as well as competitor analyses
- Understand the company, its products, and customer base in order to assist in the implementation of marketing initiatives and campaigns
- Ensure all marketing assets are on-brand and aligned with the business strategy
- Manage and oversee the execution of marketing projects from start-to-finish
- Work with brand managers and/or senior staff to collect deadlines, budgets, objectives, etc.
- Prioritize project initiatives and understand the role they play in the overall business goals
- Manage, oversee and follow up on all deliverables from the client, vendor, and consultant
- 2-4 year degree in marketing, business or project management field
- 3+ years experience working as a Marketing PM; preferably with eCommerce clients
- Ample experience overseeing budget, production, and deliverables of various marketing campaigns
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Detail-oriented, reliable, and highly organized
- Clear and effective communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Strong computer skills
- High standards and a commitment to excellence and ethical standards
- Strong analytical skills
- Adaptable/Ability to pivot priorities
- Knowledge of the e-commerce industry and general marketing practices
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills, with high attention to detail
- Ability to understand client’s business objectives
- This is a 100% remote position, with the exception of a client that may want to meet in person on occasion, at the client’s expense
- This is a contract, 1099 position. As such, there are no traditional benefits such as medical, dental, vision, 401k, etc.
- As this is a contract position, pay depends on number of clients and scope of projects.