IMPORTANT NOTE: This role is within Harmon Brothers Consulting, which is a division of Harmon Brothers. Harmon Brothers is the video ad agency (that makes the killer videos!), while Harmon Brothers Consulting is a consulting firm under the "HB umbrella". You would be working at Harmon Brothers Consulting, NOT at Harmon Brothers (the video ad agency) If you have a continued interest in the position please proceed...
Harmon Brothers Consulting is seeking extremely talented and experienced Creative Directors that are interested in working in a contract capacity with our consulting clients. Creative Directors will work as contractors with our clients and focus on high-level creative consulting and strategy.
Ideal Creative Directors will bring a mix of creative, marketing, and business understanding to the position, and be on top of their game. We’re looking for experienced creative visionaries, people that can inspire others, taking our clients’ creative to a new level as they continue to grow. The ideal candidate will have a natural eye for design, an extensive understanding of eCommerce and marketing, and a drive to inspire dynamic ideas that connect with the client's target audience and build brand voice. Creative Directors will work to ensure that brand voice remains consistent across marketing channels by working collaboratively with clients and any additional vendors.
- Spearhead and manage content strategy for a variety of projects, harnessing strategy, digital and brand design, compelling content, and technology
- Oversight of content development as it pertains to incoming content, production of new marketing content, content development as it relates to user experience, and beyond
- Collaborate with a variety of departments in developing content plans, strategies and ensuring overall cohesiveness across all marketing channels, content, assets, etc.
- Develop client marketing campaigns that translate marketing objectives across business units into clear and motivating creative strategies
- Analyze brand tracking, market trends, consumer need, and the competitive landscape
- Lead a cross-functional team of graphic designers, copywriters, social media experts, photographers/videographers, and project managers in the strategic development of messages and deliverables or be able to execute design work and manage your own team of contributors.
- Prioritize work and resources across engagements based on short- and long-term needs, establishing production schedules by collaborating with designers, copywriters, and production departments
- Conduct brainstorming sessions with the creative team, maintaining strategic and creative thinking to develop innovative and actionable creative initiatives in a fiscally responsible manner
- Review and approve art and copy developed by the team, ensuring deliverables that effectively address marketing goals and challenges
- Produce fresh, innovative work that translates to clients’ target audience
- Present, or oversee the presentation of final concepts, and obtain approvals for deliverables
- Bachelors degree in Marketing and/or Graphic Design
- 10 years of related experience with 5+ years of Creative Direction experience
- Ample experience creating marketing/advertising campaigns from developing vision and the messaging platform, to overseeing production on time and budget
- Understanding and experience in creating integrated content across all marketing channels from digital, social media, paid media, mobile, but also understand offline and print
- Proven experience with concept development
- Highly skilled with leading a team of creative talent or bringing your own creative resources
- Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives
- MUST be an excellent communicator; able to speak confidently with clients to efficiently communicate your ideas, strategy, and vision
- An online portfolio that will "WOW" clients
- This is a 100% remote, contract position, with the exception of a client that may want to meet in person on rare occasion, at the client’s expense
- There are no traditional benefits, such as medical, dental, vision, 401k or paid time off. INSTEAD, you get a flexible schedule, the ability to work from anywhere, and the chance to be part of a rapidly growing, fun, exciting, and stimulating company.
- Compensation is paid on a monthly retainer basis, per awarded client. The compensation varies between clients, but can generally be expected to be in the $750-$1500/month range, per client.
- Creative Consultants will be expected to join each client's weekly consulting call (1 hour), and participate in any prep/updates/action items between calls.
- Creative Consultants should have the bandwidth to take on at least 3 Creative Consulting clients at any given time, with the possibility of up to 10 clients.