Do you have past experience in vendor relations, recruiting, and marketing? This could be the job for you! Looking for proactive, organized and confident individual for our Vendor Relations and Recruiting team at Harmon Brothers Consulting; a fast paced digital, innovative and fun marketing consulting firm. We are looking for focused, committed individuals. The right candidate can be trained on the day-to-day tasks, but focus and commitment to excellence are top priority. This role seeks to connect our clients with third party vendors and labor needs in all marketing capacities. This is a chance to gain deep insight into digital marketing, and directly to contribute to our clients' success.
Ability to communicate with consultants, clients and vendors effectively and confidently is a MUST. Referring the appropriate vendor(s) to our clients is one of the greatest factors of our clients’ success with Harmon Brothers Consulting, making this a crucial position that will have a direct impact on our client relationships.
Ideal candidate would have completed a 2 year degree and have previous experience in digital marketing, relationship management, vendor relations and recruiting. Must be a go-getter, and someone that seeks to take initiative and be proactive in their work. Excellent communication and grammar skills required.
MUST have the ability to multitask, communicate effectively with consultants, clients, vendors and internal staff, and enjoy a fast paced and fun work environment. Ability to self-motivate and communicate/interact in a remote work environment is essential. Must have a quiet, dedicated work space, a reliable computer, and high-speed internet.
- Hours: 30 per week
- Flexible Hours, but looking for people who are generally available during regular business hours (availability within the 8am-6pm MST time range)
- Location: This is a work-from-home position, but looking for candidates located in the Denver Metro or Utah area.
- Compensation is negotiable and commensurate with experience. Looking for the right candidate!
- Ideal candidates would have prior experience using G-Suite business systems, Asana, Slack and other work management platforms.
- ***This is a 100% remote position, where candidate is paid as an independent contractor (though it is a long term role). As such, there are no medical, dental, vision, 401k or paid time off benefits.
Talent Acquisition & Recruiting Responsibilities:
- Have a general understanding of ecommerce and digital marketing, to be able to confidently vet new contractors/vendors that work within a variety of different marketing capacities, typically on a phone call and via email
- Confidently match and connect appropriate vendor/contractor with client, by understanding client needs, budget, vendor bandwidth, and working with consultants to understand the end goal(s)
- Proactively search for, recruit, and vet new vendors/contractors to fulfill various marketing duties based on clients' needs. This includes in depth research and vetting, and being able to confidently and intelligently speak about Harmon Brothers Consulting, and gather vendor information via phone call and email.
- Follow up on vendor/client introductions as needed, ensuring the successful handoff to the vendor has happened, and client no longer has a need for a referral.
- Assist in problem resolution between client/vendor when the need arises.
- Works with clients when consultant is unavailable, to manage expectations
- Maintain strong relationships with vendors/contractors, by both phone and email.
- Maintain existing contractor/vendor "rolodex” and platform that is used by HB staff and consultants to learn more about our vendors. *Bonus if you have experience creating decks and presentations, as this is sometimes needed to best present vendor information.
- Assist in new consultant recruiting, vetting and onboarding. This includes filtering initial resumes, assisting with moving the potential consultant through the vetting process, and helping with onboarding once they are hired.
- Maintain client and vendor confidence, and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Assist with HBC internal hiring needs
- Past position in Advertising/Marketing industry is a plus
- Past experience as a recruiter/hiring manager or similar
- Experience with G-Suite (Google Docs, Sheets, Drive, etc)
- Excellent phone skills, interpersonal skills, and written communication skills
- Must have exceptional organizational skills
- Must be accurate with strong attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to be proactive
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast, multi-tasking environment
- Proven record working in a fast-paced environment with little supervision on a team
- Must be flexible in work duties and be able to “go with the flow”
- Well-organized with a client-oriented approach
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- General knowledge of digital marketing systems such as Google Analytics, AdWords, Facebook Ads, etc.
- Work remote
- Flexible work schedule
- Flexible dress code