Goal : Deliver world-class developer experience at FusionCharts!
At FusionCharts, we build industry leading data visualization components. Aimed at developers who need to add delightful charts to their Web and Enterprise applications, it is currently being used by over 26,000 organizations and 850,000 users in 118 countries - including 80% of Fortune 500 companies.
In this role, you will -
- Head the Developer Experience product strategy and vision to ensure that our 700,000 developers find success with implementing & integrating FusionCharts in their products/projects
- Hire and lead teams of technical content writers, dataviz sample creators, integration experts and tool creators to create in-depth documentaion & self-explanatory samples on FusionCharts and it’s use-cases, attributes & APIs
- Design & deliver exceptional experience for consuming such documentation (navigation structures, exploration interface, quick learning guides, self-support )
- Analyse consumption of content to derive meaningful insights
Participate in enablement, evangelization, content development and sales activities as the subject matter expert
You'll thrive in this role, if you -
- Love developer ecosystems and are an active developer on at least one platform
- Have mastered the art of working with geographically distributed teams
- Feel very comfortable in a cross functional environment and know how to lead through thought leadership and influence and not through authority
- Can build trust and long-lasting relationships with your counterparts
- Love Data visualisation
- Are fun!
- Substantial experience in building developer facing products at fast paced companies
- Track record of shipping visible platform or services out to the developers resulting in significant adoption
- Comfortable in leading webinars and workshops on all things DataViz
- Knowledgeable on competitive landscape in DataViz ecosystem and can promptly share insights on latest trends & movements of leaders in this space