The Software Engineer of Technical Implementation team builds the technology platform that enhances our customer’s experience using FusionCharts core products and enables smooth integration of FusionCharts product across various client and server side technologies. This role would require to deep dive into diverse customer data and provide meaningful insights by building purpose-built visualization, reporting solution, dashboard, integration with grids, embedding solution etc. Work on unique & challenging data visualization problems, solve them generically and share with open source community. You will have the opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing and tech focused organization, gain exposure to all aspects of data visualization and truly shape it’s platform.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Gain expert understanding of data visualization and how to stretch its extremities on the web
- Proactively understand customer requirements and provide best suited technical solutions
- Architect, develop and manage implementation features with ownership. Work with Product team and contribute independent features back to the core product suite
- Build frontend libraries/frameworks to solve challenging data visualization problems and contribute to open source community
- Work with cross-functional teams (sales, support and core product engineering), assess business and technical requirements and provide solutions
- A solid engineer at heart with excellent coding and system design skills. Strong working knowledge of OOP paradigm and design patterns
- Experience with internals of any of the frontend frameworks - React.js, Angular.js, Backbone.js, Vue.js and HTML5 frameworks like d3.js, processing.js, etc. Remember - driving a car and building a car is a very different ballgame
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to have effective customer interaction and also work effectively in the team
- Ability and desire to learn new skills and take on new initiatives
What's it like to work at FusionCharts:
At FusionCharts, we work hard. Constantly making products that push the extremities of the web is no mean task. However, at the same time, we are a young, fun and dynamic company. So, while at work, you can be around some of the friendliest and funniest people you will ever meet, and have a laugh riot.
We believe in people who are constantly willing to learn and beat their best. We don't care about where you studied or what your certification is; just how good you are at what you do is sufficient for us. So, if you think you have it in you to be a part of our family, we welcome you.
- You will be working independently, learning on the job. Training only lasts a couple of weeks, not entire months, and you go live right after that
- A brand that is already known and trusted the world over (we sell in 118 countries), and is an inspiration for Indian software product companies
- An environment where creative ideas are always welcome, no matter what your role and designation is
- Less meetings, structures, and policies. More work
- For anything you do, the buck stops with you
- Everyone loves making customers happy
- A young and dynamic environment with the average age of employees below 30
- Lots of parties, pizzas, movies, and more
Your photo and bio for the world to see @ http://www.fusioncharts.com/company/team/