At FusionCharts, we build industry leading data visualization components. Aimed at developers who need to add delightful charts to their Web and Enterprise applications, it is currently being used by over 28,000 organizations and 850,000 developers in 120 countries - including 80% of Fortune 500 companies.
- Deliver world-class developer experience at FusionCharts!
In this role, you will
- Head the Developer Experience product strategy and vision to ensure that our 850,000 developers find success with implementing & integrating FusionCharts in their products/projects
- Work with technical content writers, engineers and PMs to create and rewrite in-depth documentation & self-explanatory samples, demos, Onboarding, attributes & APIs.
- Design & deliver exceptional experience for consuming such documentation (navigation structures, exploration interface, quick learning guides, self-support)
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to build developer tools (e.g., chart fiddles, attribute search, API explorers, FusionCharts dev tools) so that our developer-users can get the maximum value out of FusionCharts
- Analyse consumption of content to help us understand what more we can do for our customer developers.
- Participate in enablement, evangelisation, content development and sales activities as the subject matter expert
You'll thrive in this role, if you
- Love developer ecosystems and are an active developer on at least one platform
- Have mastered the art of working with geographically distributed teams
- Feel very comfortable in a cross functional environment
- Can build trust and long-lasting relationships with your counterparts
- Love Data visualisation
- Are fun!
- Substantial experience in building web based products at fast paced companies
- Ability to evangelize products to developers
- Track record of shipping visible platform or services out to the developers resulting in significant adoption