FusionCharts is the industry leader in enterprise-grade charting components for web and mobile applications. Since 2002, our products have been enabling organizations to make data in their dashboards, internal reporting systems and presentations look stunning and easy-to-understand. Today, FusionCharts has 26,000 customers and 850,000 developers in over 120 countries including a majority of Fortune 500 companies and some of the web's most popular sites.
● As a QA Engineer in a fast paced and dynamic team, you will need to contribute in every stage of STLC - from analyzing requirements to product delivery.
● You should have a sound knowledge on all things QA - test scenario identification from FRS, test case building, identifying functional ‘edge’ cases, test execution, bug reporting and so on - with emphasis on automating tedious testing processes.
● You should have expertise in developing and maintaining automated test scripts, preferably with Selenium, for:
○ Functional testing
○ UI testing
○ Web testing - Functional and UX
○ Integration testing of API’s
○ Performance and Scalability Testing
● You should be a self-motivated learner and understand existing testing frameworks and suggest improvements through processes, tools or both
● You should be a driven individual with a passion for ensuring quality of processes and products
● You should have excellent communication skills as you would be required to work in a cross-functional, cross-location setup
Knowledge and skills
● Should have excellent knowledge and experience in all stages of STLC
● Define test specs from PRD, FRS
● Proficient in test automation using, preferably, Selenium(other tools are also acceptable)
● Proficiency in at least one programming language(preferably with Selenium)
● Ability and desire to learn new skills and take on new initiatives on your own
● Should be willing to put in extra time and effort required in a dynamic product
● Experience with Node.js
● Experience in Karma, Mocha, Jasmine frameworks