FusionCharts is the industry leader in enterprise-grade charting components for web and mobile applications. Since 2002, our products have been enabling organizations to make data in their dashboards, internal reporting systems and presentations look stunning and easy-to-understand. Today, FusionCharts has 26,000 customers and 850,000 developers in over 120 countries including a majority of Fortune 500 companies and some of the web's most popular sites.
About this role :
As FusionCharts' Global Partner Manager you will have an unique opportunity to build long lasting relationships with our leading partners. This role will focus on driving Strategic
Partnerships and ensuring visibility of FusionCharts’ products as a preferred solution for data visualisation needs. The Global Partner Manager will be responsible for developing the core of our partner ecosystem across the globe.
This opportunity will use your skills as a product expert and a relationship builder to grow and maintain the current Fusioncharts Partner Network. We are looking for driven individuals who exude confidence, with a proven track record of building and maintaining strategic accounts and relationships and have worked in a similar role previously.
● Develop and nurture relationships with key partner organizations across the globe
● Lead and Manage Partners as a revenue channel for FusionCharts
● Identify Key Revenue Generation Opportunities and strategize product positioning
● Develop and rollout new opportunities for partners. Represent the voice of the partner to internal teams
● Be the primary point of contact for partners around all key areas (training, sales and product) and drive new opportunities and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of daily business issues
● Nurture and Grow the Partner Ecosystem consisting of System Integrators, Value Added
Resellers and other distributors across the world
● Work closely with the Marketing Communications to empower the resellers with collaterals and materials and enhance the brand positioning in various regions
● Conduct deep dive analysis, publish recommendations and action plans to improve Partner experience
● Support the launches of new programs and features
● Review sales metrics/ effectiveness on a recurring basis with Partners, GTM Team, and direct sales, driving to measurable revenue contribution to the business
● Maintain accurate pipelines to communicate to the key stakeholders about the effectiveness of the partner programs
● Global Channel Sales experience: Experience with cloud based applications or Enterprise
Software. SaaS Sales experience will be a plus
● Ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational level, launching new products successfully in the marketplace
● Ability to liaise with and motivate individuals at all levels of the partner relationships
● Experience in working with cross-functional teams
● Excellent communication skills and a rapport building ability. Strong listening skills, objection handling, and articulation
● A genuine willingness to learn and an attitude to match.
● An ability to take rejections without getting bogged down
● Empathy and an ability to understand customer needs. Solution-oriented sales approach instead of a transactional one
● Enthusiasm about technology with demonstrated technical aptitude.
● An appetite to overachieve