Our products are used by one-man startups to Fortune 500 companies, by companies like LinkedIn to organizations like NASA, by retail companies in Africa to banks in Europe. All in all, by 27,000 customers and 850,000 developers in 120 countries.
And working at that scale involves solving complicated problems. The kind of problems that separate the boys from the men.
- Implement the features and user interfaces of FusionCharts products
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Software Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
- 3+ years of HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility
- 3+ years experience with browser APIs and optimizing front end performanceUnderstand the full web technology stack, e.g. HTML, CSS, HTTP, cookies, headers, asset loading / caching
- Experience with VanillaJS is huge plus
- Familiarity with latest frontend frameworks such as React, Redux, React Native
- Experience in Webpack and architecture
- Experience in leading products end to end, from architecture design to release