At FusionCharts, our engineers develop next-generation data visualization and supporting technologies that affect the way millions of people explore and visualize data, helping them draw meaningful insights from their applications, repositories, data sets and more. We're looking for engineers who will bring in their unique ideas and skills across a wide spectrum of verticals such as Data Structures, Algorithms, scalable System Design, Architecting and more.
As a Front-end Developer, you will work on projects critical to FusionCharts which will help you and our products grow and evolve. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to tackle new problems across the stack as we continue to push data visualization forward.
As a key member of a small and versatile team, you design, test, deploy and maintain software solutions. We're looking for a passionate, driven individual with 1-3 years of hands-on experience building web applications which includes proficiency in paradigms such as modern Single Page Applications, DOM manipulation, code optimizations to run in the browser and more.
- Nature of position: Full-time.
- Location: Koramangala, Bangalore.
- Work with Product managers, designers and developers to design and build new product features with simple and intuitive user interfaces.
- Work with UX designers to build out design concepts and interactive prototypes.
- Work with other developers to ensure that the presentation layer is implemented in accordance with best practices and UX specifications.
Requirements (Must have)
- Experience writing semantic HTML5 components.
- Experience writing modular CSS with frameworks like Bootstrap.
- Experience writing tests using frameworks like Mocha, Jasmine, etc.
- Experience using templating engines like Handlebars, Mustache, Jade, etc.
- Obsessive about good documentation practices and celebrates conventions.
- Strong communication skills. Good sense of design.
Bonus (Good to have)
- Experience with server-side technologies, especially Node.js. Experience using frameworks like Express is also a plus.
- Experience with databases - relational and non-relational.
Benefits and Perks
- Open culture - your inputs can even reach the CEO directly.
- Opportunity to create real impact that affects 28,000+ customers in 118 countries, from Day 1.
- Kickass office - Fresh environment, modern interiors, open garden terrace, unlimited snacking, fridge always packed with goodies, unlimited coffee and tea, right in the prime are of Koramangala yet secluded and peaceful. Oh, and there are table tennis and pool tables. :)
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. At FusionCharts, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate, support and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, our customers and our community.