Our products are used by one-man startups to Fortune 500 companies, by companies like LinkedIn to organizations like NASA, by retail companies in Africa to banks in Europe. All in all, by 27,000 customers and 850,000 developers in 120 countries. And working at that scale involves solving complicated problems. The kind of problems that separate the boys from the men.
At FusionCharts, we follow a simple but vital premise in the design group: "Focus on the user and all else will follow." We're interested in our users and strive to learn everything we can about their behaviors, attitudes and emotions to help define the products and experiences we create. We’re looking for an exceptionally talented UI designer to define and execute against a big vision - Make data more humane. We’re on a mission to make visualisation the primary language of today’s internet.
- Design one or more of FusionCharts’ data visualisation products
- Create a look consistent with all of FusionCharts while pleasing our users.
- Communicate effectively in a cross-functional product development team and present ideas and designs effectively.
- Present the user interface visually so information is easy to read, easy to understand and easy to find.
- At least 2 years of practical experience at designing appealing yet functional user interfaces
- Experience in implementing visual design systems across a range of platforms in an iterative software development environment.
- A portfolio that demonstrates strong design skills and describes your process
- Expert knowledge of industry-standard design tools (Sketch, Adobe CC)
- Working knowledge of frontend technologies is a plus
P.S. A designer’s resume without portfolio is like a coca-cola gone flat. Please include a link to your best work with your application :)