This role requires a significant understanding of business continuity planning methodologies and support of critical business operations. The business continuity analyst will assist in maintaining and improving the business continuity program to improve resiliency and protect the Company’s brand and reputation. The business continuity analyst will support preparation for and response to actual emergencies.
Job Duties to include the following:
- Work closely with the Business Leadership on significant projects that affect the resiliency of critical business processes.
- Responsible for supporting the administration of global business continuity program, including Ensure that Business Continuity program components (Business Impact Analysis, Risk Assessments, plans, strategies, etc.) are current, valid, and address business requirements.
- Develop schedules and materials for Business Continuity training/awareness activities to ensure that business continuity teams are trained and proficient in implementing the business continuity plans.
- Coordinate business recovery exercises (Walk-throughs, Recovery Center, Remote, etc.).
- Administer and manage content on Business Continuity.
- Manage emergency communications with employees, Administer emergency communications tools.
- Ensure that new acquisitions are integrated into the business continuity management program.
- Support the Crisis Management Team to include: scheduling conference calls, supporting emergency communications, preparing and distributing status updates, guiding decision-making, ensuring execution of action items, and creating post-incident reports.
- Support business continuity related initiatives, strategy development, in-house training
- On-call monitoring of global events.
- Other activities as required.
Job Requirements to include the following:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge or experience in business continuity planning - equivalent with 3-5 years of experience.
- Prior business continuity experience at a large organization or business continuity consulting experience.
- Experience in managing disruptive incidents (significant, multi-site events would be a definite plus).
- An understanding of Information Technology concepts.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, SharePoint, etc.).
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Solid analytical skills.
- Must be able to interact and work efficiently and effectively with employees across the organization.
- Strong administrative skills, including effectiveness in developing project plans to achieve target dates.
- Ability to be on call to support off-hours emergencies.
- Able to travel (domestically and internationally) (5%-10%).
- Must be a productive team player and must also be comfortable working independently, with little direct supervision.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus
Required: Bachelor's degree; Knowledge or experience in Business continuity planning - equivalent with 3-5 years of experience; Prior business continuity experience at a large organization or business continuity consulting experience
Preferred: Experience in managing disruptive incidents (multi-site incidents a definite plus)