- Develop and manage a vendor portfolio that includes contracts, contacts, renewals, inventory, expense and vendor performance documentation
Vendor Performance Management
- Provide detailed insight into vendor performance, including analysis of KPIs, essential metrics, and reporting of risk data.
- Oversee vendor issue resolution, track and report on vendor continuous improvement initiatives
- Coordinate periodic vendor business reviews.
- Identify and recommend actions on cost reduction opportunities.
- Monitor vendor performance and industry trends in support of issues and risk management.
Management of Processes and Policies
- Support the ongoing development and refinement of policies, processes, and controls for managing the vendor lifecycle.
- Communicate vendor management processes consistently and effectively with all key stakeholders and various levels of management.
- Support business line adherence to Vendor Management policy and procedures.
Vendor Contract Review
- Coordinate with stakeholders to prepare for contract review, renewal, cancellation, or renegotiation.
- Participate in vendor selection and the RFP processes.
- Review incoming contracts and SOW’s to ensure contractual terms and obligations facilitate active vendor lifecycle management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, accounting, finance, or similar field and four years’ related experience in the financial services industry or related field.
- An additional four years’ related experience may be substituted instead of a degree. Relevant work experience could include Project Management, Risk Management, Supplier Management, Procurement, Audit, Legal, or Compliance.