Vice President of Global IT Infrastructure and Operations
Multi-National Firm is conducting a search for an experienced and highly qualified executive to serve as the Vice President of Global IT Infrastructure and Operations, responsible for delivering high quality, reliable IT infrastructure and operations for the company globally. This position is operationally accountable for ensuring the global availability, integrity, and scalability for all IT systems and infrastructure while at the same time executing on a modernization strategy, which includes taking advantage of contemporary cloud technologies.
· A minimum of 15 years of experience in technology leadership positions with an emphasis on infrastructure services.
· Experience migrating IT infrastructure into a cloud environment.
· Substantial experience leading, directing, and controlling a complex, highly technical operation or organization.
· Knowledge of business concepts, and an understanding of the links between major business processes, products, systems, and networks.
· Demonstrated knowledge of current and emerging technologies and the ability to apply those technologies to business needs.
· A track record of working collaboratively and productively with business partners.
· International experience is desirable.
· Deep knowledge of: