Expertly codes debugs and documents software that meets business requirements and technical specifications. Adheres to standards and best practices for SDLC-related tasks associated with both the design and development of new application systems and the implementation of significant projects. Defines and enforces controls for financially vital systems; analyzes and designs system security and performance enhancements, and conversion procedures. Troubleshoots and resolves application issues. Possess expert knowledge in software development environments such as Microsoft .NET and Microsoft’s web application stack or similar technology. Understands and considers infrastructure impacts in the design of software solutions. Identifies and champions the adoption of departmental standards and best practices.
Job Duties to include the following:·
- Design, code, and test programming solutions·
- Prepare necessary program documentation and operating procedures·
- Provide production support for vendor-supplied and/or in-house developed applications for the business areas.·
- Development of business knowledge within specific lines of business within Company·
- Manage assigned production and project workload
Job Requirements to include the following:·
- Bachelors degree and/or previous experience in technical programming positions·
- 3 - 5 years related experience·
- Experience with Microsoft .NET technologies (VB.NET, C#.NET, ADO.NET)·
- Experience with WCF, MVC, WPF, and LINQ a plus·
- High proficiency with Structured Query Language.·
- Good knowledge of relational database design and programming (SQL 2005/08/12 preferred)·
- Proficiency in Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), Integration Services (SSIS), Reporting Services (SSRS), and PerformancePoint Services a plus.